This blend file contains 7 nos Generator Geometry Nodes Setups. Five of them are mesh generators & Two are curve generators.
The Five Mesh Generators include:
- AAGN_CairoTileBaseMesh - generates 2D base mesh in the pattern of Cairo TilesThe following Four setups convert the 2D base mesh generated by the above node into four different types of Tiles (3D Meshes)
- AAGN_PavementTileSetup04The working of the above Five nodes can be viewed in the YT video here: https://youtu.be/_tkH4hBXmA0
The Two Curve Generators include:
- AAGN_CurveGrids101Both the above generators ouput curve grids in various patterns similar to the Cairo Tiling pattern. The working of the above Two nodes can be viewed in the YT video here: https://youtu.be/CnYPW2aQrV8
Additionally, one Basic Concrete Paver material (colored) is included in the file.
This blend file was created in ver 3.6. But the setup should works from ver 3.4 onwards.
The NodeGroups are asset-browser ready.
Hope you find the Nodes useful. Please feel free to connect for queries, explanations & feedback.
Happy Nodling & Happy Blending.
This product is made available under the Standard Royalty Free license. It grants you, the purchaser, the ability to make use of the purchased product for personal, educational, or commercial purposes as long as those purposes do not violate any of the following:
- You may not resell, redistribute, or repackage the purchased product without explicit permission from the original author.
- You may not use the purchased product in a logo, watermark, or trademark of any kind.
This product may be used for personal or professional projects at your own responsibility, risk & cost.
Blender is a feature rich, versatile, free & open source, 2D & 3D modelling, rendering & animation software.
Download Blender from here: Blender.org
If you find the Node setup useful, please rate it.
Your contributions are greatly appreciated.
You can also follow & give feedback at:
This blend file contains 7 nos Generator Geometry Nodes Setups. Five of them are mesh generators & Two are curve generators. Refer description for more info.